2009年6月19日星期五

i'm not a genius

FRIDAY.


reopen skul one week ady, time pass so faz.

everyday will recall back yesterday happen wat thing.

felt hapi hav fren bside me.

in class, everyday sure hav sum new word cum out. or funie thingss.

haha~ guzabi, tasik chini n the fish mouth to avoid face hav wrinkle. xD

bt if tell other ppl, they will feel tat we all very 废..
haha, bt nvm. we all sss enough xD



today went skul in the early morning to celebrate the teacher's day, so late.

take sum picts wif ven =D

lazy put n theres sum 18xx.

haha.



2molo is my first day go saturday activity in 2009. LOL, i'm ahli aktif.

n nid to stay there till 5pm.




教练, u wan me learn the 天山之春in a week n go competition, how wor??

i'm not a genius n i'm not a ahli aktif even ahli biasa. i'm a ahli mati. ==

i scare. its so hard. A Big Challenge

bt now juz can try my best to do it n don cause trouble to them.

Frens, wish me can do it. I can do it, rite?





stop here.

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页