2009年8月8日星期六

Caring week

morning went to skul 4 the caring week.

i'm very expect the caring week from January.

but juz now felt very boring in the skul.

juz keep walk here n walk there wif frens.

chu ne's cousin cum to the caring week too. they're from taiwan n cum to Malaysia during their holiday.

their hair so attracting attention n long if compare wif our skul students. long than me too.

so gud if our "beloved" jit sin high skul don hav 发禁.




not so good tiz few days or can say tiz week.

hope my coming tomorrowsssssss won't happen bad things n nothing bad happen to me.




hmm.

did i do wrong smth? y i felt the feelings not so same lik before?

u treat other people r not same as the way u treat me.

u din look at me when you answer me.


or juz i think too much????? hope so.

hope everything will be alright soon. =D




DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY.

ahyun



标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页