2009年11月7日星期六

flash back




yesterday was my mom birthday. 06/11

went to eat sea food at nite.



my parents



the family. brothers not here.



we went to auto city too.

play at fun fair wif my sis. so childish. hahaha




tat's my sis.


bought a dress too. like it

c tiok yw again. this was the second time i saw him when i go out. first time was at pacific.



later will go to my primary skul---SJK(C)Pai Teik to watch 培德小学铜管音乐会

my sis say the junior will dance "sorry sorry" n karven say its very funny after she watched the rehearsal. wuuhoo. so excited



arrrrrr

this this this this





NAUGHTY POPPY


he bite my school bag!!! sh*t.

i chase him around the house n show to him his "masterpiece".

punish him by close him alone in the toilet. hahaha

so now... i wan bring what bag go to skul.

my another bag also bited by him T.T



so sad. hahahha



byebye. gtg now. prepare to go to watch the concert x)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页