2009年8月20日星期四

Thursday




didn go skul. coz i keep 咳嗽,so my mom call me don go skul.


stay at home.


-watching tv


-rearrange my desk n my wardrobe. (look tidy n neat now)


-slip


-n cycle. (long time no cycle ady.)










ahha, someone ON ady =D


so sweeeeeet. 0819


the girl sms me immediately when they ON. haha


they both are so cute.


the girl is my new fren on tiz year. play n high together.


the boy is one of the five five. he's my new good fren n classmate in tiz year. a cute guy. =D


hope u two can together n hapi la.














juz now chat wif xinyi. she oso no go skul.


haha. so ngam.


next week holiday ady.


one week holiday.


five five say wan find one day go out to discuss the oral things.duno can or not.
















arrr, juz now kelvin phone me n tell me smth seroius happen juz now. i didn go skul n happen tiz thing!!! so worry.


bro, i noe u're angry now.


but u don n can't go hit him! if lik tat, thing will bcum more serious n bad.


n YOU nothing to do ar. doing nonsense. wan make whole world hate you?






ven phone me from skul juz now too.


y so many thingss happen?!!


hope the problems can solve ASAP.
























2molo is friday.


the last day before one week holiday.


someone call me go early n he want chat wif me.


should i go?








stop here.


=D








0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页