2009年11月13日星期五

Friday. Saturday




skipped school again. hahaha.



thursday 12/11/09

went to skul wif fren by bus.

we played poker card, n i found its so hard to play in the bus.i have to stand here n stand there to avoid the card fly out the bus. ==



reached the school.

same class wif A4.

we played poker card but so sienz. play killer oso sienz. i do magic but oso sienz..

just wait wait wait

finally

my dad came n gt the report card.



after tat, i went to jusco wif my dad.

my dad have to go back his office. then i mah walk alone in jusco.

wan watch movie but not enough time

then after one hour like tat

my dad come n take me

n we go find my bro n straight away went to penang.

reached penang, bt alone again at my aunt condominium.




today, 13/11/09

went to my primary skul again in the morning.

my sis graduation ceremony.

saw many teachers. long long time no see them ady.







my primary skul



my sis


n afternoon was my mom concert rehearsal

i helped my mom.

n i taked these cuties' photoss. haha



omg, this is so cute!!







they are so cute. hahaha



midnight now. still helping my mom. tired


after my mom's kindergarten concert, i will update about the last saturday concert. wait for my next post :D

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页