2009年12月22日星期二

Fren


Sister's Fren came my house this few days.
we three n my bro shopping like housewives at the supermarket last night. bought spaghetti,mushroom soup for the next day breakfast.
she stayed at my house two night.played n watched tv together.quite nice. :)

last sunday went to sunway carnival with my cousin.
wan call karven de, but she's at penang :(
wan call xinyi but she's out wif her family too.
so,with cousin n brother lo. haha

go to sunway almost every sunday.
nothing to shop ady.
wan watch 刺陵 n 十月围城. Long time no watch chinese movie ady.


Im finding a new bag now. n new clothes. ahha.
I wan go shopping with ven n.five five in this holiday la.
the holiday wan end ady,still no go out with them yet.
so how ar??

N N N
i will spend my christmas in a wedding dinner, so special n strange, rite?
hahaha.
but will spend my christmas eve at penang.
will have christmas dinner there XD.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页