2010年1月8日星期五

Moody




its a new year.
        new class
        new life.
        new me.  i become so tb. = ="
but my mood langsung not nice at all.....

New year.
gt wish smth when countdown. but duno my wish will come true or not. ahaha
but now just the 8th day of 2010 oni, so many things happen ady..
my bro n father car accident.
my mom's car rosak.
n just now i heard my mom say when my maid cooked for lunch at afternoon, suddenly the cooking pan "fhewwwww" jump up n the oil inside there all splash out n my maid clothes, face all kena the oil. luckily the oil not so hot yet.
aikss, all so unlucky one..


New class
one week ady.
the class. 3A1 = .=
everyday need to climb the stairs till 4th floor =.=
karven say climb more stairs, i can live more long years ar.. duno real or nt leh. haha
class so quiet.. mayb is just not so close or wat la.. but i duno wan how to kenal them leh.
just keep chatting with lingxin n blablabla. noe de only
n the teachers too.
give us pressure. PMR PMR   PMR   8a  8a  8a  =.=
wan whole class get 8a to pecah rekod. =.=
ya la, i hope to get 8a too. but no more pressure, pls   T.T



New Life
hmm, a whole new life for me.
wake up around 5 like tat every morning.
everyday sleep at bus.
sometimes climb stairs also wan sleep. ahahha
everyday go find ven at recess, go canteen together.
haiz, unused to my new life.
no more 2a3 bside me in class.
no more fivefive together. play hamburger, killer.
n less liuxiao coz afternoon at school so behsyok.
n nothing to do pun.



New Me
i looked so tb, rite?!
T.T
suak liao la.
when my hair grow long, i sure will change my hair.
n i wan grow tall too, if not my school uniform looked so long. =.=
n i think i bcum quiet ady, coz less fren can chat.
aiks. no ppl horny liao. haha
 i wan grow tall!!!
till 160! i can do it!
hahaha.




arrrrrrrr, another thing happen again.
my mom's mouth corner there bleeding now.
knock smth. 
unlucky year? LOL, No no no. No way.
i think my mom should go ask ppl to c fengsui la.






stop here  :D
everything will be fine soon, rite? YA



0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页